Chico State University, California
Walmart Scholarship for high school seniors (for Latino students)
Walmart Achievers Scholarships (for Latino students with select majors)
Walmart Higher Reach Scholarship (for Students who left high school)
An independent selection committee would evaluate the applications and select the winners based on the applicant’s financial needs and academic achievements.
Application Deadline: January 31 (note according to Walmart, this scholarship is no longer active). Please check out our lists of Scholarships for High School Seniors.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
• Cannot be an associate employed in any division of Walmart; the dependent of a Walmart associate; or the dependent of a Walmart Board of Directors member. Other scholarships are available for employees and dependents - see Walmart ScholarshipsMust be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED.
• Must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point un-weighted scale,
• Must have taken either the ACT or SAT test
• Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with required documents. (Note: Students with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees, and on-campus room and board are ineligible.)